Directions for Owl Thank you Card:
Cricut Noah's ABC's cartridge
White, cream, light sage green, light pink, olive green, black, kraft paper, tree patterned (La Bella Little Buds) card stock
Self adhesive pink pearls
Small googly eyes
Small self adhesive white pearls
Pink and white dotted ribbon
Darice Border embossing folders-vines and flowers
Spare Parts flowers
Martha Stewart rose leaf paper punch
Small corner rounder paper punch
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder
Zots and foam dots
1. Fold an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of card stock in half to make a half fold card.
2. Place the Darice Border embossing folder along the upper edge of the card and emboss. Place the embossing folder along the lower edge of the card and emboss.
3. Using the Noah's ABC's cartridge cut the owl at 2 3/4 inches out of black card stock. Press the shift and owl keys to cut the owl's body out of the pink card stock. Press the layer and owl keys to cut the owl's face out of cream card stock and then the layer, shift and owl keys to cut the top of the owl's head and wings out of the sage green card stock. Assemble the owl.
4. Cut a piece of kraft paper colored card stock approximately 1/2 inch larger, on all sides, than the owl. Emboss the card stock using the Spots and Dots embossing folder. Use the corner rounder punch to round the ends of the kraft paper. Attach foam dots to the back of the owl and center the owl on the kraft paper.
5. Cut the tree patterned card stock approximately 3/4 inch (on all sides) larger than the embossed kraft paper. Attach foam dots to the back of the kraft paper, center on the patterned card stock and press into place.
6. Cut a backing of sage green card stock approximately 1/4 inch larger, on all sides, than the tree patterned card stock. Apply Zots to the back of the patterned card stock and attach to the green mat that you just cut.
7. Cut two small pieces of ribbon and glue on piece of ribbon diagonally over the top left and lower right hand corners of the mat. Tie a small bow and glue it to the ribbon in the lower right corner. Stick a pink pearl in each corner of the kraft paper. Stick four small pearls to the front of the owl. Glue googly eyes over the owl's eyes.
8. Punch two leaves out of the olive green card stock using the rose leaf paper punch. Glue a pink flower to the center of the top embossed border. Glue the leaves under the edge of the flower.
9. Print thank you on a sheet of cream card stock and cut out in an oval shape. Cut a small tag out of a scrap of the kraft paper and punch a hole in the top end of the tag. Glue the cream oval to the kraft paper tag. Thread a pieces of string or ribbon through the tag and attach the tag to the top of the card using a foam dot.