This was a fun, quick project. the total crafting time was about 10 minutes from start to finish. The cutting file is available from the Silhouette Studio Store or directly from Studio Illustrado.
|Cat Gift Bag|
Directions for Cat Gift Bag:
Black, pink, yellow and white 12x12 inch card stock
Ribbon to tie the bag closed
Studio Illustrado Cat Bag cutting file
1. Open the cutting file and ungroup the cat. Keep the small circles for the cat's eyes and the cat bag on the mat and move everything else off to the side.
2. Open another mat and place the paws. inner ears and white fur on the second mat. Open another mat for the large eye circles and a fourth mat for the nose.
3. Cut the cat out of black card stock, the fur and paws from mat 2 out of white card stock, the eyes out of yellow card stock and the nose out of pink card stock.
4. Fold the cat on the perforated lines.
5. Glue the white, pink and yellow pieces to the cat and layer the small black circles over the eyes.
6. Fold the sides of the bag and glue the tabs in place. Hold a few seconds until the glue dries.
7. Cut a small piece of ribbon and thread it through the holes at the top of the bag and tie a bow to close the bag.