Directions for the Nativity Card:
Cricut Lite Inspired Heart Cartridge
Deja Views Fair Isle Christmas Paper- Light blue with stars
Slate blue and white card stock
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Pearl
Blue glittered ribbon
Greeting Card Program
1. Cut the Nativity at 3 inches out of white card stock. Spray the cut out lightly with Pearl Glimmer Mist and set aside to dry.
2. Press the Shift key and cut the Nativity out of the light blue patterned paper. Assemble the Nativity.
3. Cut the slate blue card stock approximately 4 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches high. Glue the Nativity to the slate blue card stock.
4. Cut the light blue patterned paper 1/4 inch larger (on all sides) than the slate blue card stock. Glue the slate blue card stock on top of the light blue patterned paper. Outline the edges of the slate blue card stock with the Platinum Stickles. Cut another piece of slate blue card stock slightly larger than the blue patterned paper. Glue the layered Nativity on top of this piece of card stock.
5. Using a greeting card program and white card stock select the half fold card option and print a Christmas verse.
6. Cut a piece of light blue glittered ribbon the length of the card. Fold the ends of the ribbon under the top and bottom edges of the card and glue in place. Center the framed Nativity on the card and glue over the ribbon. Make a small bow out of the same ribbon and glue above the Nativity frame.
Directions for Deck the Halls Card:
Grey and white card stock
Greeting Card Program
DCWV Holiday Stack-red patterned paper
Stampendous Fluffles Stamp
Color Box Black Ink
Sansodor-Low Odor Solvent
Green Metallic Ribbon
Small Gold Color Brads
Dark Green Marker
1. Stamp the design on white card stock and let it dry. Color the design with color pencils. Use a combination of tan and light brown to color the cat. Color the ornaments with the color pencils.
2. Dip the blending stump in the solvent. Using a circular motion blend the colors of the cat until the color is even. Repeat this process to blend the color of each ornament.
3. Color the needles of the tree branch with a dark green marker.
4. Trim the stamped image to the desired size and glue to a piece of red patterned paper slightly larger than the stamped image.
5. Using a greeting card program and grey card stock print a Christmas verse using the half fold card option.
6. Cut a piece of green metallic ribbon slightly larger than the length of the card. Fold the ends of the ribbon under the top and bottom edges of the card and glue in place. Glue the red paper with the stamped image over the green ribbon. Make a small bow out of the green ribbon and glue above the stamped image.
7. Assemble a poinsettia with three layers and attach to the card (lower right) using a small gold color brad. Glue the poinsettia's leaves under the edges of the flower.